Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby's First Christmas!

Avery and I were up for awhile on Christmas Eve and never ran into Santa, so he must have snuck in after we went to bed. I was thinking how much fun it will be next year to see her excitement over everything Christmas! Thankfully it will be a few years until she asks me how Santa is going to get into our apartment without a chimney....hmmm...I'll have to get creative. Speaking of Santa, I am a bit bummed that Avery didn't get a picture with the roley poley man this year, but there is always next! Mollie sent me a picture of Benson with Santa and it is just too cute not to share!

We spent our first family Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Brausa's. She slept the entire time we were opening gifts and we made a lot of noise and she never woke up! As you can see in the pictures below she was very sleepy.




Despite the fact that we ran out of diapers, wipes AND formula (we thought we came prepared!) overall we had a great Christmas spending time with the family and I stuffed my face with some delicious mashed potatoes, ham and some jubilee!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and now it's time to ring in the New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment